We shopped for Jemima's first pair of properly fitted shoes today, we went to Clarks of course and she had both of her feet properly measured and we picked out the "cruiser" shoes which are firmer and more robust for those first little steps around furniture and in her walker. Her toes curl ever so slightly so we want her feet to flatten out nicely as she learns to walk. Clarks even do a journal for you with pictures and measurements, so sweet ! Of course, her father is horrified that his daughter will inherit her mother's fixation with footwear "kerching!!" go the cash tills....
My parents wrote this to me so I thought I'd just cut and paste it straight in: "Something for Jemima's journal. As we talk a lot about the baby with baba of course.. we both discovered the following. When she sees the panda she picks it up with both hands and then she brings it to her face and kisses it!!! When it happened with me I thought nothing of it but baba told me that he saw her kissing the panda (in her own way of kissing of course) then I realised what was happening when she did the same when I was holding her. It is very endearing to see how fond she is of this black and white soft toy and how happy she is to see it. Of course she talks to it and smiles to it but kissing it?...." - so of course we will have a picture of this shortly.
Terence and I took Jemima to a pizza restaurant today and Jemima was her normal well behaved self (albeit a little grumpy while waiting for her food!!) and she had her first little piece of baked pizza dough (not from a pizza, they serve this with salad) and she loved it, very grown up. Unfortunately this is one of those videos I just can't turn around due to it being inaccessible via blooming Picassa !
Thursday, 4 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment