Today we went for lunch with a girlfriend who actually started crying when she saw Jemima, she hasn't seen her for some time and she was overwhelmed. I know how that feels, it's amazing to see your friends' children, the offspring of people you know and love, and she brought along a present of tiny children's cutlery with Jemima's name engraved. Here's a picture of Emma feeding Jemima.
Also this weekend we have Charlie staying. Charlie is Jemima's half brother and he's just turned 9 years old. Jemima can really tell he's younger than her ancient parents and very much enjoys his antics and silly voices and all the things he knows make her laugh so it's great to have him around - it means I can scoot off and do some terribly mundane things around the house...
Here's just one more example of Jemima pulling herself up. This one is dodgy as the walker can roll away so someone has to dive in and clamp it to the floor before it can slide away from beneath her but hey, it's all good exercise ! Loving her new shoes...
1 comment:
GrannyGreek has a monumentally bad cold passed on by the family. It was a risk worth taken because I find it very difficult not seeing Jemima once a week. Well, I did get their cold I am quite unwell with it. I am hoping to get rid of it soon.
What a lovely pair of new shoes Jemima is wearing! It did not escape me that they are mainly pink!
They are very cute with the pink tights, inevitably her mummy cannot keep away from pink every now and then. It is a bliss having a little daughter and pink is the colour....
I am glad that she takes her last milk of the with her daddy and soon I will volunteer when they are here in Postling. I think she is too sleepy to care who feeds her..
I cannot wait to see her on Wednesday and I hope to be better from my cold.
Lots of love from sick grannyGreek
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Post a Comment