There's no stopping this little lady now ! We're all feeling better by the day but I'm feeling tired out... I guess this is just the way of things from now on. This was just before we went upstairs to retire so Jemima needed a little propping up and I'm certainly not going to object to the opportunity to grab her bubba chubba legs ! We spent about 2 hours last night moving everything up and out of her way, anti-babying a room seems to be a work in progress so fingers crossed we're safe for the time being...anyway, here's my favourite pic of the day...
Thursday, 11 February 2010
Table mountaineering
There's no stopping this little lady now ! We're all feeling better by the day but I'm feeling tired out... I guess this is just the way of things from now on. This was just before we went upstairs to retire so Jemima needed a little propping up and I'm certainly not going to object to the opportunity to grab her bubba chubba legs ! We spent about 2 hours last night moving everything up and out of her way, anti-babying a room seems to be a work in progress so fingers crossed we're safe for the time being...anyway, here's my favourite pic of the day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my poor old daughter, you wanted to start running, dieting and all sorts of other tortures of weight loss management. But there you are with a very early toddler keeping you constantly on the move, exhausted and there you are, presto!! the kilos will be shedding fast.
Jemima wants to walk at the age of 7 months, it is unbelievable really. Now the grand parents have to make their house baby proof for the precious visits of their beloved grand daughter. The difference is that there is no stamina for Jemima's adventures with the old folks in Postling. We have to wait and see...
GrannyGreek (who is dying from a cold delivered by her grand daughter..)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Post a Comment