Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, 5 June 2010

Just a few updates

I forgot to say that Jemima now prefers to hold her own bottle, this has steadily increased in the last week, she'll actually take it out of my hands to hold it herself ! This means we can go for a walk and she'll be merrily drinking away until she snoozes off and, at home, she likes to nearly finish the bottle then often takes the nearly empty bottle into her cot with her - believe me this hasn't been my plan but she's quite set on what she wants and when ! We don't have a strict sleep routine so Jemima falls asleep when she needs to, I'm fairly good at reading her, and she now sleeps through the night - YEYEYEYEY!!!!

We're going for professional photos with Venture tomorrow, I'm very excited as every picture I've seen of theirs, on friends' walls and online, just looks fantastic. I've now lost 50lbs in total so I'm feeling confident enough to enjoy the shoot and I know there will be some wonderful family pictures at the end of it.

Jemima grins and waves and talks to everybody, she now chatters in her stroller as if narrating our walks for me. She's so alert and I think will soon be enjoying walking and running alongside me when we go for our jaunts.

No comments: