The past couple of weeks have really been amazing, Jemima is developing apace ! We've always had comments from people that she seems very alert and is physically very strong but recently we are getting comments all over the place, people can't believe she's not yet 11 months (tomorrow !!!) because she is so active, so strong, so adventurous and outgoing.... I'm biased, of course I think she is exceptional but I'm very proud that other people also think so. I get emails from Bounty and Pampers telling me how my child will be developing and 9 times out of 10 I'm reading and thinking, she was doing that months ago !
Jemima is spending more and more time balancing upright; sometimes, if she's busy examining what she's holding, she'll not realise that she's standing up completely unsupported and just stands there busy with her toy. She's taking a step or two between furniture and we don't think it will be long before she repeats her few steps and just takes off.
Today, Jemima had her first taste of organic full fat cow's milk. I'm phasing it in just like I did the formula so she'll have 180ml of formula topped up with 30ml or so of cow's milk for a week or whatever, then I'll start shifting the ratio so that she gets used to it. I cannot wait for the day when I can give her milk from the fridge, warmed obviously, rather than the powdered stuff. I'm still really disappointed with Aptamil's customer service when I had a tub of rubbishy powder but as she's used to it there was no point changing just because I was annoyed ! Not to mention just how expensive it is to replace a big tub more than once a week....phew bring on the moo !
No comments:
Post a Comment