Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, 14 January 2010

Ill and guilty

I've caught a bug, apparently this bug is on the news as it's closing down hospital wings (norovirus), and I can only have caught it on food containers etc that hubby brought back from the supermarket as I've been snowed in and haven't gone anywhere myself !! How annoying ! Anyway, I've been incapacitated for nearly two days. Yesterday was like purgatory, throwing up and looking after the baby although - luckily - not ever at quite the same time... I was no fun for her though. I have been a boring mother because of it and even though I know it's not my fault, somehow I'm feeling guilty for not interracting with her as much as normal.

Great. Vomiting and self-flagellation. Rock and roll !

1 comment:

vassa said...

How can Jemima stop regardless of mummy being ill? She won't, she will carry on relentlessly because she is designed by nature never to stop being inquisitive.
Mummy has to get better soon to look after her, that is what a mummy is designed to do till the baby is 20, 30 or 40 years old, believe me Jemima I do know!

GrannyGreek