I'm so pleased I booked Jemima into swimming lessons... she did two submerssions today and is happily righting herself in the water ! There are younger babies and older babies but we try to keep to roughly the same age groups and have coffee after. Wow there is so much to talk about, laughing about husbands and sleeplessness and breastfeeding and having one child or more - I love it ! Jemima is such a happy and relaxed little lady that she makes outings a complete pleasure and I'm looking forward to baby group and swimming again next week.
I've also been working on my website this week, I have finalised the content, now to make it really punchy with the help of a friend with a copyright background then off to my Dad for uploading. I am determined to build a business whilst being at home with Jemima so fingers crossed we can do this !
Oh and before I sign off, I found out today that we will be taking underwater photos of the babies before the end of the course so they'll definitely be on this blog !
Friday, 22 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Vanessa has been a natural water baby and I am delighted that Jemima is following suit. I hope that learning to swim will be one of her happiest hobbies later on in childhood and adulthood.
I hope she will love the sea too! Water is one of life's joys and I cannot wait to see her in the pool. I have seen her with her mammy having their epic bath times.. but not in open water.
Happy days ahead Jemima!
Love from
GrannyGreek XXXXXXXXXX
Post a Comment